24 Aug 2014

64. Paint My Nails Hunt (Sep 1 - 30): La Boheme

As already announced, the Paint My Nails Hunt will start in just a few more days. Today's featured participant is:

Owner: Santana Lumiere

I have visited the store yesterday just to be surprised with a free store gift (see picture here). It will be available during this weekend only ! So better hurry! And while you're already there, hunt for the Tree of Life hunt gifts (see picture here) and check out the wall with all information about upcoming hunts - including the above named Paint My Nails Hunt.
I have to admit that I already fell in love with Santana's nail polish colors and textures. With a regular price of 50 L$ only for a full set these are a very nice bargain. I will definitely post more of them, so keep coming back! :-)

For today, I have also a short info on Maxi Gossamer store: again, a flash sale is held in the backroom.Various items for 50 L$ only! Also -50%off sale items all over the store. And cute painted daisy bangles were sent out as a group gift on Aug 17. Don't forget to pick them up!

pics taken at StoryBrooke Gardens

So you wonder how I could end up there, talking to odd creatures?
Never ever drink & dance in the heat of the sun! Trust me!
For now, I'm trying to forget the plushy mice.... ;-D

Skin & Shape: KALINA ✼ Arlin (incl. appliers for Loud Mouth, Lolas, Cute Azz) ✼ store gift ✼ 1 L$
Hair: [elikatira] ✼ Marnie (Mesh) ✼ 9th rezday sale (ends Aug 22: still ongoing at time of posting!) ✼ 99 L$
Eyes: [Buzzeri] ✼ Faerie Chocolate ✼ 70 L$
Eyelashes: *BC* Designs @ marketplace ✼ Eyelashes (Mesh) ✼ 1 L$
Nails: La Boheme  Chevron Lined (slink polish, 2 versions: gold & silver lines)  *preview* Paint My Nails Hunt (Sep 1 - 30)  5 L$ *tyvm*
Tattoo: KALINA  Gorgona Medusa (incl. appliers for PhatAzz)  50 L$
Necklace: Pure Poison  Verania group gift  group fee 0 L$
Bangles & Ring: Maxi Gossamer  Black Dare Bangles & Talia Cluster Ring  previous store gift @ Black Fashion Fair  n/a
Top: -Pixicat- @ ~uber~ (Jul 31 - Aug 30)  Cheeky Summer (incl. textures HUD)  150 L$
Pants: Ricielli  Spiked Jeans Medium faded  World Cup Hunt Item #2  15 L$
Wedges: *REIGN.  Cape Tribal (slink mid)  The Saturday Sale (Aug 23: still ongoing at time of posting!)  75 L$
Pose: {KUPU-KUPU} @ marketplace  Pose free  0 L$






No comments:

Post a Comment