9 Nov 2014

132.

Though I mainly focus on freebies in my blog, I present also sales and events items. So this post is about such.

The outfit is from Stelloane for the Kawaii vs Creepy Gacha Fair. You will find two teleporters at the landing point. One will lead you to the Kawaii section, the other one to the Creepy area. 

Own Nature is an event which has just started its very first round ever. [I<3F] offers two hair styles at at a discounted price.

La Boheme takes part in My SLink Obsession. Regular price for nail HUDs are usually 50 L$ in the mainstore but for the event, you'll get double sets for 75 L$. 

And finally, another round of Designer Showcase has begun a week ago and you have still enough time to check out all the offers. Like the Lily V2 skin from 7 Deadly s{K}ins which is actually supposed as a Halloween special but will also be perfect for a roleplay outfit.




SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins @ Designer Showcase (11/1 - 11/26) ✼ DS Lily V2 (incl. appliers for SLink hands/feet & Lolas Tango) ✼ 99 L$ tyvm! 
HAIR: [I<3F] @ Own Nature Event ✼ Coreline ✼ 150 L$ tyvm!
NAILS: La Boheme @ My SLink Obsession (11/5 - 30) ✼ Karma (SLink polish / incl. Paisley set) ✼ 75 L$ tyvm!
OUTFIT: Stelloane @ Kawaii vs Creepy Gacha Fair (10/25 - 11/22) ✼ Dracula. rare & common ✼ 100 L$ per play tyvm!



No comments:

Post a Comment