21 Nov 2014

149.


If you are not a member of the REIGN group yet, I highly recommend to join it before those awesome Laced Lavie Boots are gone forever! They have been sent out on Nov 11, and since group notices are deleted after 14 days, you have just one day left to get them. Last call! Though the group fee is 250 L$ it's worth it because you can still get two other previous group gifts at the desk in the mainstore (see pics below). 

[I<3F] released a new jacket and I had my premiere as a model, yicks! Luckily, store owner L ʏ ɴ ɴ (ainadara) is way better in editing with photo programmes than me so I didn't look like a weirdo *lol* I presented you another color of this great jacket in my post.



SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins ✼ Dirty Turkey ✼ free ! @ The Dirty Turkey Hunt (11/1 - 11/30) tyvm!
HAIR: [enVOGUE]  Inna  "SL frees & offers" group gift  free !
NAILS: La Boheme  Aphrodite Black (SLink polish) tyvm!
SCARF: [BOOB-LiSH]  Mesh Scarf tyvm!
TOP: JANE  Romper  store n/a
JACKET: [I<3F] ✼ Saphim *new* tyvm!
SHORTS: Dakota na Moda  Outfit Stela I tyvm!
PANTS: Ricielli ✼ Zanitta ✼ 15 L$ @ SGOS Hunt (see all available items on the picture below)
BOOTS: REIGN  Laced Lavie. Violet (incl. color change HUD for laces & sole)  group gift in notices (sent 11/9 - one day left to get it!) ✼ group fee 250 L$
MUG: Seddy's Creations ✼ Christmas Hot Cocoa Mugs ✼ 25 L$ per play @ Gift Wrapped Winter Faire (11/22 - 12/6) tyvm!





No comments:

Post a Comment