10 Jan 2015

184.


A few weeks ago, I found this very nice prop&pose Chandelier from Something New at the Pose Me Amazing event as a gift. Unfortunately, I'm not skilled in photo editing but I hope you still like the pictures. 
Don't miss this round at Collabor88, it's amazing! Exile offers also a special color package for their Windsong hair since this round's topic is "Unicorn". Junbug has fabulous gowns and corsages there, and on the back of the one I'm wearing here, you will find, guess what... a unicorn! 
I'm also happy that I was lucky when playing AZOURY's gacha machine - I won a pair of the Sauvage heels, yay! They were perfect to put the candles.


SKIN: KOOQLA Nico. Moonwalker (incl. appliers: Lolas Tango, SLink hands/feet) free GG / fee: 50 L$
TATTOO (face): KOOQLA Winterbloom free GG / fee: 50 L$
NAILS/TATTOO: KOOQLA Ghost Fingers w/color change HUD (SLink) free GG / fee: 50 L$
CORSAGE: *{Junbug}* Betty's Boudoir [Vintage Floral Unicorn] @ Collabor88 (Jan 8 - Feb 6)
HEELS: AZOURY Sauvage. Trunk White Brown
PROP/POSE: Something New Chandelier previous gift @ Pose Me Amazing *check back regularly to the event for great group gifts / group is free to join*


No comments:

Post a Comment