21 Jun 2015

267.

Guess what! I'm in the mood for some roleplay outfit ideas. Let me introduce you to Dyrka, my roleplay character on a GoT-inspired sim. Because I love SL fashion so much, I had to find a way to let her wear all those awesome clothes and accessoires because the roleplay happens on Bear Island, known for its more or less poor clothed people. So what happened to Dyrka? She was married in Highgarden, enjoyed a luxurious life for a few years before her husband died in an accident. Now she's back on the island, thinking she was the most needed "fashion embassador of the North" who has to introduce all those girls and ladies to more than just fur, leather and linen...


HEAD: LeLutka Mesh Head Stella
HEAD APPLIER: YS&YS Like A Virgin. Tone 02 - previous My Attic @ The Deck
BODY: Maitreya Lara body + SLink hands/feet
SHAPE: 7 Deadly s{K}ins Temperance tyvm!
EYES: IKON Sovereign
EARS: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5


O U T F I T   1
HAIR: Spellbound Astarte (fatpack) free GG / fee: 100 L$
PAULDRONS / BRACERS: Zenith Druid. Leather Shoulder Pads / Leather Bracelets - Gacha
CAPE: PEQE Cape. Chainmail Gacha
TOP APPLIER: [I<3G] Free Women Shirts (appliers: Omega, SLink hands) tyvm!
CORSET / SKIRT: FDD Stories Deidra Gacha


O U T F I T   2
HAIR: Tableau Vivant Fresh Mess
BOLERO: !gO! Forest Elf Girl. Boleros Gray Gacha
NECK PIECES: MeshedUp Spears Shell Gray Ultra / Neck Gray Gacha
NECKLACE: ThatChick CP Tree of Life. Gold Amber Gacha
TOP APPLIER: [I<3G] Free Women Shirts (appliers: Omega, SLink hands) tyvm!
DRESS: Cila Elena Corset / Long Skirt. Black @ On9


O U T F I T   3
HAIR: Truth Ishya @ ~uber~
COLLAR: Zenith Druid. Leather Collar Gacha
FUR SHAWL / SLEEVES / BRACELETS: Sweet Lies Pentesilea. brown - parts of full outfit
PAULDRONS / BRACERS: aisling Shynila Gacha
BRACERS (UPPERARMS) / BOOTS: FDD Stories Amaelle Gacha
TOP APPLIER: [I<3G] Free Women Shirts (appliers: Omega, SLink hands) tyvm!
DRESS: OAKEN Liberty. HUD 3 @ Collabor88
BOTTOM APPLIER: DivahZ Couture Yoga Leggins. black (appliers: Lola's Tango, Omega, SLink) free @ marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment