25 Sept 2015

290. Amazing gift from Dead Dollz!

290. Amazing gift from Dead Dollz

As I explained before, I won't post so much often on this blog anymore because I focus on fantasy fashion + interviews now (look at the link above in the tabs > fantasy stuff!). But I so had to show you this amazing customer appreciation gift dress from Dead Dollz which is set to 1 L$ only for one reason: to allow you to gift it to your friends if you want to. If you haven't explored this store location, stroll around and discover this cute island.

I have mixed & matched with a current group gift from Damselfly. I found the hint for this hair gift on a blog which I haven't noticed before. Check it out: https://hairsl.wordpress.com/ -- it's a blog about hair only, and you'll get to see cheapies and gifts quite often!

The jewelry set is from The Plastik (hint, hint -- I had the chance to get an interview with Plastik-founder-owner-creator Vae (aikea.rieko), and it will be published during the weekend on my fantasy blog! :-)) and what I really like about the jewelry set is the huge gem stone color options HUD. A feature which is available for many other jewelry sets from The Plastik as well, so have a look on the other offers at Shiny Shabby, too! See the details in this picture:

ENJOY SHOPPING! :-)

HEAD: LeLutka Mesh Head Stella
BODY: Maitreya Lara body + SLink hands/feet
HEAD / BODY APPLIER: Pumec Ursula. Spring free GG / fee
HAIR W/HAT: Damselfly Miranda free GG / no fee
EYES: IKON Triumph. Armor free GG / no fee


JEWELRY SET: The Plastik TeaParti @ Shiny Shabby tyvm!
DRESS: Dead Dollz Vesper. Brown 1 L$ - customer appreciation gift
WEDGES: AZOURY Acajou

No comments:

Post a Comment