25 Jan 2015

192.


Today was a busy day to explore a lot of new events, and some sales. One is The Saturday Sale, and I always have an eye open if Soonsiki is participating. This F.Bomb hair is a bomb! I had to have it, and since I couldn't decide again which hair tone pack to choose I asked the creator which one she used. I was more than surprised to see that she had included both packs, the softer and the edgier one. Happy day for me!


Then I visited the Creators Collection Box event, and found this awesome pose set including three versions of rose bouquets from [[RH]] Design House. Just WOW! I loved it, and had immediately tons of ideas what great pictures I could take with it! I ended up with what you see here, and I was even a bit ashamed that I have still to learn so much about taking great pictures, and editing. I hope those of you who are the pros will have great fun with these poses because in my opinion, especially the sitting one is so impressive. And it's a free gift!


SKIN:  Glam Affair Amberly II. Asia. Blue Eyes Happy Holiday free GG / fee: 30 L$
SHAPE: 7 Deadly s{K}ins Patience tyvm!
AVATAR MESH ENHANCEMENT: Maitreya Lara V2.1 body + SLink hands/feet
HAIR: Soonsiki F.Bomb 75 L$ @ The Saturday Sale
EYES: IKON Deadshine Quicksilver free GG / no fee
EYELASHES: Mon Cheri Falsies 
EYELINER: Glam Affair Couture
EARS: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5

COSTUME: Pixicat Oriental Kimono

POSE W/PROPS: [[RH]] Design House Old Rose Bouquet set free @ Creators Collection Box (Jan 24 - Feb 14)

No comments:

Post a Comment