26 Jan 2015

193.


Have you seen that great trip journal on Matilda Soon's blog? I loved it from the first post on; she has such a unique and funny style. And she shows that noone needs to worry about growing old, you can always look fabulously fashionable! Really, I highly recommend to check her blog out -- here's a teaser for you from one of her latest posts:

http://matildasoon.blogspot.com.es/
Since I have restarted to discover locations in SL lately, I was really ravished by this trip journal. I have been in the Makeahla Jungle, and thought, oh well, she might like to read something nice, too... (at least I hope she does! I didn't warn her before, it's kind of a surprise *lol*) ... and so the story begins...

Dear Matilda, 
I have followed your blog and to my big surprise, I saw that you were sending greetings from India! Along with pictures of colorful, awesome costumes! It convinced me that I had to visit that great fashion world as well, and I booked a trip to India, too. 
To be honest, these last hours of the journey were quite venturesome. It was so hot outside after we finally landed safely with that tiny prop airliner. But it was all worth the efforts. I heard the elephants already from afar. And a lion was roaring, he didn't sleep in the jungle tonight.  

Look, I have a polaroid for you, showing me being all ready to go on big adventures with a traditional costume! I'm so excited about being in India! I was even able to take a few snapshots from the country already. I hope you enjoy. Bon voyage!
Yours respectfully,
Rubilyn
P.S.: I was a bit irritated about the zebras here... ? 

 








SKIN:  Deluxe Body Factory Shawna free GG / fee: 99 L$
SHAPE: 7 Deadly s{K}ins Patience tyvm!
AVATAR MESH ENHANCEMENT: Maitreya Lara V2.1 body + SLink hands/feet
HAIR: [I<3F] Sereena tyvm!
EYES: Mayfly Liquid Light Eyes. Stormy Teal free GG / no fee
EYELASHES: Mon Cheri Falsies 
EYELINER: Glam Affair Couture
EARS: [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
TATTOO: { DATUM } forehead tattoo & bindi free GG / no fee

JEWELRY SET: EarthStones Lora Set (necklace, earrings) free @ THE FREE DOVE
NECKLACE: Maxi Gossamer Teardrop Turtle
BANGLES: Maxi Gossamer Damasc Silver *previous group gift, available for purchase*
RING: Maxi Gossamer Khaleesi's Ring Of Power (including gem color/metal change menu) free GG / no fee

COSTUME: World Shoes Jasmim 15 L$ @ January store hunt


2 comments: